DOCUMENT AND FILE SHARING
Access shared files from anyhwere.
Create project and team folders.
Controlled access with automatic update notification.
DyKIDo! extensions include a community document library that allows community members to upload, download, and otherwise share documents of numerous types including .doc, .pdf, .txt, .ppt, etc. Key features of the document library include:
- Authorized users can upload documents to add to the shared library.
- Multiple levels of hierarchical categories and subcategories.
- Individual documents can be concurrently assigned to multiple categories.
- Documents can be checked-in and checked out.
- Work flow process for approval of document publication.
- Document search system.
- Download counters to track document access and activity.
- Documents can be assigned to a group with group e-mail function to notify of changes or request a discussion.
- Document meta data and description fields